We all have that loved one that is near impossible to buy for during the holidays. Does this particular person happen to be an avid cyclist? You’re in luck. The Corner Bike Shop crew has handpicked the top 5 bike accessories that are sure to be on their Christmas list. This year you don’t have to settle on giving a gift card! Come by Corner Bike Shop to pick up the cycling gifts that keep on giving.
- Buckshot Rugged Bluetooth Speaker: The Buckshot is the new, super-portable, multifunctional, rugged and water-resistant wireless speaker. It’s loaded with features like an included bike mount, a microphone for calls and a shock-resistant body.
- Giant Shadow Medium Seat Bag: Giant’s Shadow Seat Bags are perfect for carrying your essentials and feature tons of well thought-out details. Reverse zippers seal out debris and foul weather and you’ve got a taillight loop as well as reflective accents on the sides and back for extra safety.
- Control Blast 2 CO2 Inflation Kit: Inflator head and one 16g threaded CO2 cartridge. Ergonomic thumb control design ensures accurate pressure release.
- Topeak Mini 9 Multi-Tool: The Mini 9 Pro features 9 precision tools folded into a sleek, machined body. The rigid, high-strength forged alloy body resists torque during hard use and its pro-quality hardened steel tools are built to last. An integrated, folding tire lever secures inside tool body for a streamlined profile. The small size hides in a jersey pocket or saddle bag and is the minimal repair solution for long road rides or endurance mountain biking.
- Tire Levers: Award winning, and universally loved. Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available. Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping. Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking.